суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emerson audio equipment




I went to the Maker Fair here today. It was fun to wander around and see all the robot-building clubs and all the little kids freaking out about robots and giant tesla coils. I have been enjoying spending time alone more and more. I think mostly I just like to do things at my own pace and itapos;s nice to just roll around. That said, I sometimes get anxious when I see people together who are clearly enjoying each othersapos; company. SO�MANY�FEELINGS.



This is what a giant, angry robot looks like. It was way up on a cherry picker shooting nerf balls into �a crowd and making robot monster alert sounds.�

I am not doing a very good job at not treating this year like timeout or jail. Thereapos;s so much talking about what to do after school that Iapos;m not thinking a lot about where I am now, or at least not in a very positive way. Austinapos;s probably too fun to really be walking around with my head elsewhere but fuck it. Halfway through the semester. 3 more classes and a thesis next semester and Iapos;m out.�

While jabbering away about looking for jobs that will take me back to New York the other day, I was asked what other options there are. I didnapos;t come up with anything, really. I feel more serious about getting back up there than I did about Austin or San Antonio (moves of convenience, both). There are like a million scenarios right now, though, and surely some of them would result in going elsewhere or even going nowhere at all.

The giant robot picture reels them in. The boring rehashing of the same boring feelings runs them off.

female personal web pages, emerson audio equipment, emerson audio electronics, emerson audio, emerson attic fan.



Комментариев нет: